2 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup white sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
A pinch of salt
3 ripe bananas, mashed
¼ cup Danone Vanilla yogurt
¼ cup vegetable oil
½ cup pecans (or walnuts), coarsely chopped
Oven temperature: 350°F/180°C
- Oil a 9 x 5 in. loaf pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, mix the bananas with the eggs, yogurt and vegetable oil.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the liquid ingredients by stirring with a wooden spoon. Add the nuts and stir again.
- Pour the mixture into the bread pan and bake in the middle of the oven for 55 minutes. Let stand at least 5 minutes before removing from the pan and serve.