YOGURT LEMON CAKE
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
A pinch of salt
A pinch of nutmeg
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 lemon, zested
Half a lemon, juiced
Icing sugar, to garnish
- Oil a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar until smooth and homogeneous. Whisk in oil, yogurt, lemon zest and juice.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and mix.
- Pour the dough into the cake pan and bake in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, unmould and sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve.