Get in on a good tang: add a splash of Danone yogurt to your avocado toast for a fresh kick and creamy, good taste.
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Makes: 2 servings
- 2 slices of rye bread
- 1 avocado
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup Danone Plain yogurt
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- Cracked pepper
- In a bowl, slice the avocado flesh.
- In another bowl, mix the lemon juice with the yogurt (salt and pepper).
- On a work surface, spread the rye bread slices with the yogurt dressing.
- Garnish with the avocado slices and feta cheese. Add pepper and serve.
Other Good Recipes
Cream of Pepper Squash, Ginger and Yogurt Soup
- Preparation: 45 minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Makes: 4-6 servings