Spinach, Artichoke and Cheddar Dip
Swap out cream cheese for Danone Plain yogurt to give your dips that fresh, smooth taste while lowering the fat content. Go ahead and indulge!
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby spinach
- 1 can (396 ml) artichoke hearts
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Zest & juice of half a lemon
- 2 green shallots, chopped
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Danone Plain yogurt
- Steam spinach for 2 minutes.
- On a work surface, chop the spinach and artichoke hearts.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients. Serve with chips, vegetables or on toast.
Other Good Recipes
Cream of Pepper Squash, Ginger and Yogurt Soup
- Preparation: 45 minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Makes: 4-6 servings